Healthcare Practice Marketing
Values & Principles
1. Client Obsessed – Our decisions are always based on what’s best for the client, and we treat our clients like family.
2. Results Oriented – We focus on delivering results for our clients first and foremost.
3. Action Bias – We have a bias towards action and we ALWAYS prioritize taking action over discussions, theories & meetings.
4. Data Driven – We base our decisions on tangible data, not theories and hearsay. We use data to iterate on our decisions.
5. Innovative – We seek to incorporate new and innovative ways to help our clients get the best results possible when working with us.
6. Technology-Focused – We are focused on learning about the latest technologies when it comes to marketing, and how we can incorporate them into our service offerings so they can benefit our clients.
7. Go ALL in – Commit fully, work hard, take initiative, get things done.
8. Lean & agile – We create more value for our clients with fewer resources and zero waste.
9. Not afraid of experimenting – We try new and creative ways to create more value for our clients and for our agency.
10. Committed – If we start a project, we see it through until the end and get the necessary data to extrapolate from it what is needed.
11. Long-term Thinking – We make short-term sacrifices for long-term success.
At PracticeFuel, we treat every single client like family. We’re fully invested in our client’s success, and consider ourselves partners in their business. This means we care about your success just as much as you do.Doug Heimbach